Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Birthday Bash 1.0

Work Day 2:

HELLO FABULOUS PEOPLE! We're having SO much fun on this mission trip as well as working super hard! Today was an awesome day with my work group (The Lorax, Scott, Amy, Davis, Erin, Megan, Matt H., and Lacey[me] A.K.A. the best group EVER)  Today we painted basically the entire house :).  As a special treat on account of my birthday (WHOOOOOO!), my group and my 'family' went out for lunch! After finishing a very hot day of work we were able to take a trip to the waterfall! Although, I forgot my swimsuit! Whoops!  In the evening, we were given the best private concert that Tennessee has to offer!  (7 old men playing blue grass) Then we had birthday cake and chit chatted as a group! Can't wait for the rest of the week!

Peace,
Lacey Allen (currently stealing wifi from the library)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Lacey!! Hoping and praying everyone is having a most excellent week with ASP. Love, Pastor Jennifer

    ReplyDelete